Monday 10 October 2011

I finally packed my bag and now it really feels like I'm counting down the hours until dad gives me a lift to London Gatwick. In theory I still have dull stuff to do like put songs on my ipod, back up my files, work out what the hell I'm doing when I get to Caracas etc but that seems very tedious at the moment and I'm just itching to go.

The map of South America hanging on my wall just fell down. A quick google search revealed that this might be a bad omen. If I took the Foreign Office Advice seriously then I guess I might be worried but if I'm honest "Express-kidnappings" don't sound that bad. Although it's probably not on most people's "things to do before you die" list, it would certainly be an experience to remember.

My next update will probably be from a kidnap den in Caracas. AdiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment